My Feeble Attempts at Fictions.
Sunday 4 December, 2011

January

A new year, new hopes and new agendas with new resolutions and some old ones carried forward.
January, you're welcome. I hope you are nice to me, so are the months that follow.
January, you' re cold, but remember to bring me warmth. 
January, you're dry, don't forget to bring me moisture.
January, you're the one I look forward to the most, if you're good, the faith in rest being good gets strong. 


Dear Januaries of the past, bless the Januaries of the future.

Prompt for Nimue's Months of the Year Challenge! :)

6 Wisecracks (Comment here):

Pratibha said...

Beautiful :) you said it right .. if jan is blessed , the year is set :D

Anonymous said...

January brings the hope for a better us.. :)

PhilO♥ said...

Short and sweet :)
Had a positive vibe in it :)

PhilO♥ said...

P.S: The new layout is good :)

phatichar said...

kal aaj aur kal...sab covered..wah!

Natalie said...

What font did you use for the word "January" on this calendar page? Where can I get it? Thanks.