My Feeble Attempts at Fictions.
Friday 22 October, 2010

Another Man

She was restless. A tear rolled down her eye.
He was clam.
'I know..' he said 'I am impotent' staring at his wife's protuding belly. He stretched out his hand to touch the foot impression of the child that was not his.


She entered with a smile into the labor room.

5 Wisecracks (Comment here):

Samadrita said...

Nice one Richa. Although you could've put the 'I'm impotent' bit at the very end to preserve the element of shock.

Aditya Nandode said...

Such emotionally charged short story! #awesome

Anonymous said...

Liked the plot, execution could have been slightly better.

How do we know said...

i loved this piece..

Richa said...

@ Sam,
Thanks for your POV, yes, I could have. just, trying my hands on fiction. Also, Practice makes a man perfect :D

@ Adi,
Thanks :)

@ Writerzblock,
Thanks :)

@ How do we know,
Thanks :)